Pics of my new 150 gallon tank!

psycho

Ok I started out with a75 gallon about 2 years ago, and I have been hooked since! :jumping: so a friend I work with said her b/f was wanting to sell his 150 gallon so he brought it to me all the way from south carolina
with all his fish, lr, lights, sump, etc......Awsome deal I got on it too! so I combined my stuff and his stuff to get this beautiful tank that I am so very proud of! I hope you like it as much as I do!

O

okdave

Hi, what kind of lights did you tuck in the canopy? What kind of fish and corals do you keep? Love the tank.

psycho

I have 2 72 inch. power compacts and I have some zoo's, the carpet that the clowns are hosting, some leathers, and a couple of frogspawns.

O

okdave

I have the same exact tank, cabinet, and canopy. I raised the canopy by suspending from the ceiling. I put two 250 dh metal halides and two 175mh moguls in it. I have the tank drain into a basement sump and refugium. I got about 125 lbs. of rock, 3 mature tangs, (sailfin, Atlantic surgeon, purple), and a few zoos. Unfortunately I have been having both green hair and red hair problems lately. I will be adding a lawnmower blenny this week, might help! I have been playing with the lighting to reduce the growth. If I can figure how to upload some pics I will post some to the thread if you would like. Your setup looks really nice.

O

okdave

This should be a pic of one of my cleaner shrimp cleaning my Atlantic Surgeon. Test