pics of Your 90 gal and fish list.

bill109

hello
i would like to see som pics of 90 gallon tanks with a fish list included.
i cant decide on fish it is so hard to pic fish.i would like to have at least a yellow and a kole tang but i know it isnt possible so need to finda replacement of a kole tang since i have the yellow already
this is the fish i HAVE already
TIny Yellow Tang
Pink blue watchman
oc clown
2 tiny tiny B/G Chromis
clown and 2 clowns well under 1.5 inches.
lets see some tanks and some suggestions.
p.s. i have my tank cycling now so im squard away wilth filtration and everything,.

hatessushi

Here is my 90 Gallon acrylic tank cycling about 6.5 months ago. The fish pics are more recent.
My fish list is;
Maroon Clown
Diamond Goby
Coral Beauty
Kole Tang
Indian Trigger (purchased as a Hawaiian black Trigger from this site)

hatessushi

Originally Posted by bill109
hello
i would like to see som pics of 90 gallon tanks with a fish list included.
i cant decide on fish it is so hard to pic fish.i would like to have at least a yellow and a kole tang but i know it isnt possible so need to finda replacement of a kole tang since i have the yellow already
this is the fish i HAVE already
TIny Yellow Tang
Pink blue watchman
oc clown
2 tiny tiny B/G Chromis
clown and 2 clowns well under 1.5 inches.
lets see some tanks and some suggestions.
p.s. i have my tank cycling now so im squard away wilth filtration and everything,.
You said you are cycling the tank now but also say you already have the fish. Are they in the tank that is cycling? If so they may all die when the ammonia gets up there. that can be a dangerous situation.

bill109

Originally Posted by puffer32
He has them in a 30 gal until the 90 cycles.
thank you! :cheer:
(now back to eating lucky charms lol
)

hatessushi

Good Luck with your tank. I almost picked a yellow tang over the kole but decided on the Kole because I wanted a reef safe trigger. He is like our little puppy dog. I am trying to teach him to turn over on his back and let me rub his stomach.

bill109

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
Good Luck with your tank. I almost picked a yellow tang over the kole but decided on the Kole because I wanted a reef safe trigger. He is like our little puppy dog. I am trying to teach him to turn over on his back and let me rub his stomach.
huh?yellow is reef safe. i didnt know ther were any triggers tht could go into a tank and not bother any other fish and be reef safe?
cold i do the same? or will the
YT and trigger not get long.. i would liek to get a different tan but it isnt right to get rid of him .. i love the blue spot kole tangs!

sharkboy13

ive got:
a lemonpeel mimic tang
a yellow spot kole tng
a blue spot puffer
a fu manchu lion
a snake eel
and my demon sfe

hatessushi

There are a few Triggers that are reef safe and the Hawaiian (Indian) trigger is one of them. There is also the blue Jaw trigger (I had but it died in QT), Crosshatch triggers, PinkTail trigger and a few more I think. You need to watch the size though since some will get to big for a 90 gallon tank. I know the Indian and Bluejaw should be ok.

bill109

is tht a 90.. if it is tht is really high stocked with 3 tangs, a trigger, flame angel. and more.. ll i ddont think it is but ill ask... what size tank?

mbootag

Yes its a 90 and I thoght I would probably get flamed by the tang police. I am planning to up grade to a 180 or 210 this spring. So far every one is happy tank levels are good.

bill109

Originally Posted by mbootag
Yes its a 90 and I thoght I would probably get flamed by the tang police. I am planning to up grade to a 180 or 210 this spring. So far every one is happy tank levels are good.
oo ok cus i asked about doing 2 tangs yellow and kole and tht was a absolute NO
so i made a new list above.

mbootag

My mustard and kole are fine, my blue gets alittle weird once on a while but mostly all talk and no action.