Pic's of your FOWLR tanks

debbie

Nice, this is my type of tank. A few questions if you all don't mind.
reefbabe - is that a full sized lion or dwarf? Very nice lion, I am getting a dwarf this week. Also the green spikey plants are they real or fake?
boalgf - love your tank, those white corals how do you clean them to keep them so nice and white? What are they called?
Nice tanks everyone, when I have the courage I will post mine someday
Deb

reefbabe

It's an antennata.....the grass is fake, still looked cool with that black background though! This tank doesn't exist anymore...it's now a reef. I had to get rid of my lion....that's a fish that I truely miss!

debbie

How come you had to get rid of your lion?
I hear they are such neat fish even the dwarf variety. I sure hope mine comes in soon even though it is dwarf they are so neat.
Deb

fishmamma

29 gallon: pygmy angel, 2band clown, bi-color blenny, pink-spotted shrimp goby, pistol shrimp, pair of skunk cleaners, misc. snails and hermits.

reefbabe

Originally Posted by Debbie
How come you had to get rid of your lion?
I hear they are such neat fish even the dwarf variety. I sure hope mine comes in soon even though it is dwarf they are so neat.
Deb
I moved my 30g reef at that time to the 100g and did not want him eating my shrimp and smaller fish.

shu-perman

Sorry about the poor quality but these are from my camera phone...I'll post better pics after I get a new camera......

shu-perman

from my 60gal fowlr from my camrera phone which explains the poor quality...I'll post better pics after I get my new camera (crashed on mtn bike and totaled digital camera)
I just got my "shaving brushes" today....

boalgf

Debbie: I keep them clean by actually running them through the dishwasher. I run the dishwasher a few times clean to make sure no soap is left, then put the corals in to be cleaned. I do it once every few weeks and they are always sparkling white.