Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

hot883

Here are the rules and prize info.
I will be hosting a photo contest for newbies.
The join date cannot be any later than yesterday. 16 Mar. is the the latest I will allow contestants to have joined. They need to be less than 1 year members.
The prize will be one of my 48" PC lighting. It is used and will need new bulbs, but will help out a newbie. The winner will split the shipping costs with me. Thats the only cost to them besides new bulbs. The unit is a JEBO or Oddysea.
The rules besides the join date will be:
1. must be your tank.
2. picture must be 500x500 or smaller. (to avoid people filling up the screen and we have to scroll over). Larger photos will be deleted and not considered.
3. you may only post 2 pictures.
4. if you post a picture that is to large and I delete it, YOU CANNOT post another.
5. first 3 people that respond that are not newbies will be considered as judges. I HAVE THE FINAL SAY.
6. The contest will end my time 1200 noon on the 23rd of March, 2007
Good luck, Barry

babyb

if you go to photobucket.com, make a screen name and up load the pics, then double click on the img oneunder the pic and paist it in the box and sumit

hot883

Originally Posted by CAM78
Being this is the first I heard of it, too late to post pix right?
No, you are ok to post.

J

jason490

lol in other words, 883 has some junk lying around he wants to get rid of. So he will lay it off on a newbie
***)

hot883

Originally Posted by fedukeford
Those shrooms are NICE!
Feduke
Yes, they are. I like the bottom ones since I have some like those.

hot883

Originally Posted by jason490
lol in other words, 883 has some junk lying around he wants to get rid of. So he will lay it off on a newbie
***)
Thats not nice. They are actually on my tank right now.