Pictures of aggressive tank

Does anyone have any pics of there aggressive setups. I was looking at the reef forum and they all posted some nice pics. I realized ive seen like 2 agressive tanks on here. I wish i could get things started of but i dont have a pic of my tank only of my queen trigger which i already posted.

grouperhead

Is that a horseshoe crab in the back? I really love your tessy, I realize that it is still pretty small, but you do know it will need a large tank in the near future? Bo

u235a4

yes that is a horseshoe crab i put those in most of my tank they are great for keeping the sand turn up and cleaning things. i haven't touch that sand since last july. and i know at this point you read the one sfe post so you know my plans for the tessy just waiting till the time is right.

stacyt

Heres a pic of my 55. This tank will be tore down in a few weeks once I finish moving everyone over to their new home.

heres mine. Though there is not alot to look at :)
Ok Splash !! WHATS YOUR SECRET TO THE COOL TANK !!!! COME ON SPILL THE BEANS ?!?!?!?!? LOL
:D

joez

Originally posted by CBSHARK
I'm new to the board but thought I might post this. A pic of my 125 gal shark tank.

uhhh...isn't 125 too small for a shark???

cbshark

I'VE HAD MY SHARKS (2 BANDED CATS-1- 23" 1-16" MALE AND FEMALE) FOR ALMOST 3 AND 2 YEARS RESPECTIVELY NOW WITH NO NOTICABLE GROWTH FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE A BIT HUNG UP ON TANK SIZES. I FEED THEM FROZEN SQUID 2 TIMES A WEEK. DESPITE WHAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO SAY, THEY DO GROW TO THE TANK SIZE. AT LEAST THE SMALLER SHARKS DO. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET OVER THE DESIRE TO OVERFEED THEM. FILTRATION ON MY TANK IS A WET/DRY SUMP WITH 2 PRE-FILTERS, A PROTEIN SKIMMER AND A UV STERILIZER. I ALSO HAVE AN 18" CHAINLINK EEL, CINNAMON CLOWN, BLUE HIPPO TANG, PAJAMA CARDINAL AND THREE DECENT SIZE DAMSELS. WATER QUALITY IS EXCELLENT, NO ODORS, COLOR OR CONTAMINENT PROBLEMS. MAYBE I AM LUCKY BUT THIS TANK HAS BEEN VERY STABLE SINCE I'VE HAD IT. HEY, AND IF THEY GROW TOO LARGE EVENTUALLY, I CAN ALWAYS GO BIGGER, BUT I DOUBT I WILL HAVE TO.
ALSO, MY LARGER (MALE) BANDED SHARK IS VERY, VERY ACTIVE. THE FEMALE IS NOT SO MUCH. I WILL POST A COUPLE OF BETTER PICTURES AS I GET THE CHANCE IF ANYONE IS INTERTESTED .