Pictures of some RICS I just recieved

saltyguy

I ordered them online. I usually don't do that because you never know what your going to get. I also ordered some zoo's but was not as impressed with them. I got all 10 ricordia polyps for $99. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I jumped on it.

reefdude37

Originally Posted by SALTYGUY
I ordered them online. I usually don't do that because you never know what your going to get. I also ordered some zoo's but was not as impressed with them. I got all 10 ricordia polyps for $99. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I jumped on it.
Can you tell me what online site? *Email Removed*

T

tampausmc

those are great.....wish i could find some like that....
incredible additions

saltrookie

Amazing pictures.....what gives, are you ever going to let us know where or are you afaid we'll buy them all then??

oceana

i always loved rics. right now in florida they can be hard to come buy. about 2 months ago they were everywhere for 7 bucks each and now they are 20+. I will be waiting until they go back down thats for sure

pco1988

Originally Posted by SALTYGUY
Could you tell me what site? *Email Removed*
Philip

drewsta

can you shoot me an email *Email Removed* on where you got those rics thanks..... By the way those look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!