Pictures of the new stand! Maybe? LOL!

J

jackie dh

I resized them so here goes! I made this for my 120, since the stand that was for sale that went with it looked like it couldn't hold up a fish bowl! So how did I do?

wester97

I'd be so scared to make my own. I am lacking such craftsmen ship, but apparently you are not! Looks awesome! Are you going to make a canopy?

J

jackie dh

I'm going to build a 10" tall matching canopy as soon as I get the time. I even picked up a fancy peice of trim to put on it.

wrassecal

Just food for thought. When he built our hood, it's 14" tall and too small of doors. With that big of a tank I can't get my head in there to work on stuff. I'd go 15" and don't forget to make big doors.

J

jackie dh

I'm thinking about having the whole front panel hinge up so I won't have any thing in my way.By the way, did any one notice that all the seals in my tank are black? I've never seen a tank made with black glue before, I don't really like it, but it's much to late to take it back. It's full of water already!
I'll post pictures if it when it stops looking like the Okie Panokie swamp!

wrassecal

Our whole top hinges up so it's easy to work with the lighting, but if I got all the way up there, I'b barely be able to reach the water. I thought the black on yours was trim or something