Pix of new additions and a couple oldies

blondenaso1

Here are some pics of a couple new additions I just go:
By the way, how do you add multiple pics in one post??
Tricolor Acropora....if anyone knows the species I would appreciate it.

nm reef

Very nice looking addition. To answer the question about multiple attachments you'll need to have your pics on a website then you can link directly via the img tag rather than the attachment feature...that way you could post several per thread.:cool:

nm reef

blondenaso1 you could just send that montipora digitata to me...I'm in need of a few montis for my lil reef...thats is if ya wanna....:D
Seriously...that also is a nice looking frag...and I am actively looking for a few montiporas to place in the few remaining locations available.:cool:
I do have this as yet not positively ID'd frag that has done extremely well....

blondenaso1

NM reef, actually the LFS I got it from has a few of those frags left over. The have a little frag propigation setup with some really nice frags and they sell them for about $15 a piece. I am clueless as to the procedure for shipping corals, but if you are serious I could find out and ship some to you.

nm reef

I seriously appreciate the offer.....let me consider it for a day or so...I've never ordered corals delivered...I always like to see and evaluate stuff I add...but you've made a very tempting offer.:cool:

danrw84

that hammer coral is AWSOME! i have to get one.
LFS tommorow after schooL! new shipment came in tonight
i hope they have something like that!!

blondenaso1

NM reef, If you really want I could go a step further and go to the LFS with my digital cam and take some pics of ones you would be interested in and send them to you. I am going to ask the guys at the LFS tomorrow how I would go about shipping them, and if its not that big of a deal then you can just paypal me the cash or something. Let me know....
danrw84, I appreciate the compliment. I love my hammer!
Here is a pic of my montipora capricornis frag that has been in the tank 2 weeks and is already growing.