Plankton?

slacknation

OK,so I have 2 clowns, 2 C.C. starfish, blue leg hermits, and a feather duster. I bought some expensive zoo plankton for the feather duster, but when I add it to tank, some goes to the bottom but so little of an amount I don't see any going to the feather duster, most of it floats at the top and the fish don't like it, they like flakes. So question is, 2 part, 1) Is the feather duster getting micro bits of food that I just can't see? 2) Should I just stop with the plankton if feather duster isnt getting any, or do crabs and starfish also like it? Thanks for any imput.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by SlackNation
OK,so I have 2 clowns, 2 C.C. starfish, blue leg hermits, and a feather duster. I bought some expensive zoo plankton for the feather duster, but when I add it to tank, some goes to the bottom but so little of an amount I don't see any going to the feather duster, most of it floats at the top and the fish don't like it, they like flakes. So question is, 2 part, 1) Is the feather duster getting micro bits of food that I just can't see? 2) Should I just stop with the plankton if feather duster isnt getting any, or do crabs and starfish also like it? Thanks for any imput.
i think feather dusters like phytoplankton , but your cleanup crew will consume the zoo plankton