Plans for the weekend?

renogaw

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?
personally i have to rake up the yard, put down some fertilizer (snow is finally gone!!!), and cut down some bushes that are overgowing near my house. All this has to be done tomorrow lol cause Sunday my inlaws are coming over
to say hi for my wife's 30th bday :) so the mad cleaning rush will start sunday morn.
gotta some how fit a waterchange in as well. gonna be one busy weekend.

nicetry

Taking our Cub Scouts to the Carnegie in Pgh. tomorrow. Supposed to rain Sunday so I figure yard work can wait, although I raked out flowerbeds today and cut back some overgrown dogwood bushes. Love working outside.

shogun323

I miss threads like this!!! My current plans for the weekend entail a waterchange, some bass fishing, a trip to my LFS in search of new SPS and some down time with my GF. Also, I have family in town from Findlay, OH so I will be spending time with them as well. ~Wade

S

scorpiojkd

Im heading up to the Withlacoochee State Forest for a hike in the morning,, then over to Orlando for a couple days. Hitting Busch Gardens in Tampa on the way back then its out to Utah for a week to hike some slot canyons..whoo hooooo!!

triga22

Well im in high school. Spring Break is coming up this week so no school! :jumping:
Im not going anywhere
but tommorw morning im heading out to go fishing and then I have a soccer game. On sunday I have church. All next week ill be fishing and going to SFOG!

alphamandi

I have a great job I manage an indoor soccer facitity and we have a tournament this weekend!!! I love going to work and getting to have fun while doing my work :cheer:

sign guy

Originally Posted by seannmelly
just raked my yard today
easy there ! this is a family board.
my planns are to swing by the georgia aquarium sunday and make a butt imprint on my couch tomorrow

shogun323

Originally Posted by TangMan99
I'm climbing aboard the crotch rocket and taking about a 120 mile sprited ride!
Sounds like a blast!!! I'm a bit jealous.

shogun323

Originally Posted by watson3
House hunting tomorrow, and heading over to NO Sunday
Good luck on the house hunting. I hope the market is favorable for you in LA.

watson3

Originally Posted by shogun323
Good luck on the house hunting. I hope the market is favorable for you in LA.

Houses are not too bad, it is the new Hurricane Restrictions that are killing us...

katiev

Jeez, scorpio...can I be your friend?
Saturday: Sleep in. Work out plans for my new 55g (will be doing a diary on this one...I'm going all DIY, and this is gonna be a major transformation!) and start up a "financial" plan with my fiance. (We're spending too much and not saving enough. Should be a blast...) Take my younger brother to see 300.
Sunday: Sleep in. Picnic with friends, hopefully. Fun. Clean litter box. I gotta hose that sucker out and scrub the crud out of it with bleach. Not so fun. 10% water change for 10 gallon. Rest of the day: hang out with my honey and read books.

imurnamine

Today, Saturday, I'm taking my boyfriend to my daddy's house and we are going to move the 72 bow into the living room. We're going to try and find somewhere to get some R/O water. Go to the store, buy some salt and a new batch of LS. Fun for us!
Then I have to go to my mother's workplace and print off all of my Disney Internship papers, etc. and decide how, in fact, I am to get down there...

Tomorrow is a toss up between sleep, Pokemon (shutup I found my old Gameboy cartridges and couldn't help myself), and homework.
F.T.W.
(For the win)

windmill

Not that anyone would care about my miserable little life, i'll respond anyways.
I'll work my usual saturday, when I get off work i'll go home and be alone. Eventually i'll get bored of all the things I do when I'm alone and probably go to a bar or somewhere there are people. I'll find some quiet, obscure corner and be a wallflower. I'll have a drink or more, realize that i'm still the same insignificant, un-noticable, hollow man I've always been and convince myself nobody wants anything to do with me (which is never hard). I'll go home depressed looking forward to the day my miserable life comes to it's inevitable end.
Sad huh? Maybe not so much sad as it is pathetic. This is how i've lived my life for almost the last year.

imurnamine

Originally Posted by windmill
Not that anyone would care about my miserable little life, i'll respond anyways.
I'll work my usual saturday, when I get off work i'll go home and be alone. Eventually i'll get bored of all the things I do when I'm alone and probably go to a bar or somewhere there are people. I'll find some quiet, obscure corner and be a wallflower. I'll have a drink or more, realize that i'm still the same insignificant, un-noticable, hollow man I've always been and convince myself nobody wants anything to do with me (which is never hard). I'll go home depressed looking forward to the day my miserable life comes to it's inevitable end.
Sad huh? Maybe not so much sad as it is pathetic. This is how i've lived my life for almost the last year.

I love you.

Emily loves everybody.

torno

ImUrNamine thats so funny, I found my old ones too and couldn't help but turn them on for a bit. Did you know they're coming out with new versions at the end of April? They're for DS though, which I don't even own.