Plans for the weekend?

seasalt101

windmill i am not as depressed as you we all like you here, me everyday is the same ol same ol but everyday i am one day closer to beating my cancer last cat scan looked good dreading meeting with my surgeon on thurs. then find out when me and my spleen are parting ways i ate surgery but i still smile everyday and i gotta do a waterchange on the 150 ughhh tobin

imurnamine

Originally Posted by Torno
ImUrNamine thats so funny, I found my old ones too and couldn't help but turn them on for a bit. Did you know they're coming out with new versions at the end of April? They're for DS though, which I don't even own.

It's Pearl and something...
I'm playing Gold and Crystal while my boyfriend plays Silver.
Torno, we are the coolest.
No, better yet...
We am the best. ^_^

bbb

We got in a wreck Friday, so I don't plan on doing much. We went and picked up a rental car today. I've only had my license for about a month but it wasn't my fault. Luckily nobody was seriously hurt. Just a few scrapes, bruise, and lots of sore places. Had she been out a couple feet more I would have hit the driver side door right in the center.

mr. guitar

I had to mow, I have to finish up Chemistry/Math/ and French 3 homework
I have to finish reading "Silent No More" by Rod Parsley and read my Bible

autofreak44

i get to eat a half gallon of ice cream, try my hand at pastel pencils, watch the discovery channel, and further my knowledge of saltwater tanks :jumping:
nice to have a relaxing weekend after so long. spring break! wohoo! i actualy was supposed to go scuba diving today but i didnt set my alarm
there goes $30
oh well, im not gonna stress over it, its my relaxing weekend :joy:

renogaw

Originally Posted by BBB
We got in a wreck Friday, so I don't plan on doing much. We went and picked up a rental car today. I've only had my license for about a month but it wasn't my fault. Luckily nobody was seriously hurt. Just a few scrapes, bruise, and lots of sore places. Had she been out a couple feet more I would have hit the driver side door right in the center.
glad to hear nothing serious--human bodies are harder to fix than auto bodies.
well, today was NOTHING like i wanted :( I ended up putting down fertilizer on half of my yard, but wifey decided we were going to refinish our deck. Spent most of the day powerwashing, then on my hands and knees with a hand power sander sanding off the old paint on the wood :( i have to finish before it rains...