playing with camera

R

reeffer

just trying to enhance pics to look better..

i think i need a better camera

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by Bronco300
try not using flash...it helps usually

thanks i'll try that, i kinda have to right now i'm still hanging my lights, i had them mounted on the tank but they were in the way. any suggestions are appreciated. to make the pics fit i have been just resizing the pic to 500x500 is that the best way to do it?

bronco300

well, i use paint and resize it to 500 500 as well....but sometimes i will crop the parts i dont like...so you have a section you like most, you can copy and paste that into another paint and resize it.....
dont know about the lights...maybe build a canapoy that has a higher top...not sure,

R

reeffer

whatcha got over there on the right hand side of the tank?
blasto, green polps, xenia

R

reeffer

well, i use paint and resize it to 500 500 as well....but sometimes i will crop the parts i dont like...so you have a section you like most, you can copy and paste that into another paint and resize it.....
dont know about the lights...maybe build a canapoy that has a higher top...not sure,
thats what i just tried does cropping it help with clearity when i resize...i dont know anything about cameras

R

reeffer

when i try a close up it comes out blurry..because i shake or my camera sucks? i have a kodak easyshare not good for close ups huh?

bronco300

if you want big clarity you need to get it when you take the pic...as still as you can...it will get better when you resize it again...but youll of course get the best if you are holdin that camera absolutely still, by a stand, tripod, or whatever you can to keep as still as possible.

bronco300

what kind of camera, little more specifics...usually if you can be still youll be ok...but if you get to close you might be too close, no zoom if they are close to the tank...use the macro mode....and usually you cant zoom much unless its far away..

R

reeffer

what kind of camera, little more specifics...usually if you can be still youll be ok...but if you get to close you might be too close, no zoom if they are close to the tank...use the macro mode....and usually you cant zoom much unless its far away..
kodak easyshare LS753 5meg
its like a year old so its out of date..i would like to buy a good camera for pics, do you have a suggestions that arent tooo expensive
i cant find macro mode ??

bronco300

macro mode is the flower icon/button.....well id suggets mine....its prolly 300 or so though...i paid $500 at the time...but i love it, great zoom(10x optical)...i love it. its the Kodak DX7590

R

reeffer

macro mode is the flower icon/button.....well id suggets mine....its prolly 300 or so though...i paid $500 at the time...but i love it, great zoom(10x optical)...i love it. its the Kodak DX7590

oh yeah i have the flower icon...thanks..i cant beleive i didnt think of that...BRILLIANT

R

reeffer

have you ever done any underwater photography?? i really want to when i go to belize...i seen a guy last time who bought this case to put his camera in, but i never saw how the pics looked

R

reeffer

Originally Posted by theonlyKC
I think its really nice!
Hey I just got a blenny fish, do you like yours?

yeah i love my goby, i have a pistol shrimp and he digs the burrows and the goby stands guard there are :hilarious

R

reeffer

i have never done any underwater photography, although it would be amazing to do.
it would be great to go home and look at everything you saw again. i just got certified to scuba dive so i would love to find out how to take pics. im sure its expensive

bronco300

im sure you could fine an inespensive camera that will take pics underwater....then its just something to play with before you go...like any camera