Please help with new 180 setup

wadeatl

I am moving to a new home in the next couple months and just purchased a used 180 Tenecor so my clown trigger and puffer can move to a new home too. I have a 75 gal Oceanic now that I will be selling I plan on only keeping the live rock and sand.
The tank does not have any overflows and so I am planning on purchasing some internal overflows from Christian at Wetdryfilter.com and drilling to add bulkheads on the bottom of the tank. I guess my first question is do I need one in each corner (two sided) or is it better to use a larger one (three sided) in the center?
Since the tank is for FOWLR I am planning on using the new Kent Biorocker for the wet dry with a protein skimmer (not sure which one yet, most likely Myreef MR2) and a refugium (large 50-60 gal) that I will put my existing 300 lbs of live sand in with macro algae.
This is where the number overflows comes in again. I can either use one large return pump (in the wet-dry) to drive two seaswirls and T it off to flow some water to the refuge that would gravity feed back into the wet-dry. Or have a separate input and pump for the wet-dry and refuge. I am leaning towards the gravity feed and one pump method to help for damaging the pods and what not in the refuge.
By the way I’m lucky enough that I will have a decent sized room behind the aquarium that I will be able to use for a fish room. Ideally my goal would be to have a beautiful aquarium that is quiet and has very few items in the tank (poweheads/heaters).
Thanks in advance for your help,
Wade

wamp

I would run dual Overflows with 1 return pump. The dual overflows will serve several purposes. One being higher flow in the tank and another being better surface skimming.
You could always tee off your main line running to your sump and take it to the fuge and then have it return to the sump before returning to the tank.
With a Room behind the tank, the possibilities are ENDLESS!! Your a lucky soul.
Why the Bio-Rocker? I would run an ol' fashion wet/dry system. They have proven themselves over time to be efficent and work very well and easy to maintain. I have not heard much about the rocker So, I can't give you my opinion on those.