Please help

shortpower12

Im sure my harlequin has ich, he has a bunch of white spots no bigger the the periods on my keyboard. Also i think something is wrong with my blueface angel because his left eye is a little cloudy. Im not really sure what to do I am in the process of a big water change and a quarantine tank isnt an option. Please give me advice on what medicine or what approaches to take.

nicetry

More info on your system please; reef or fowlr? List all fish and inverts/ how much live rock/post all water parameters including temp, pH nitrates, salinity, ammonia and nitrites.
Any aggression? How long has the tusk had the spots?
If the tusk has ich, the rest of the fish are exposed and need to be treated as well. Read the FAQ's at the top of the forum on quarantine and hyposalinity.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by shortpower12
Im sure my harlequin has ich, he has a bunch of white spots no bigger the the periods on my keyboard. Also i think something is wrong with my blueface angel because his left eye is a little cloudy. Im not really sure what to do I am in the process of a big water change and a quarantine tank isnt an option. Please give me advice on what medicine or what approaches to take.
Medication is not the answer. Please answer nicetry's questions.