Please- Post any pics of 2g or under.

fishkiller

I'm about to get one of those 1g little aetups w/ the super small pc. I forget whomakes it. Someone posted a pic in another thread about 1g's, but only 1 pic.:( I'm trying to get ideas of how to set it up. Thanx!:D

dsa_mom

the manufacturer is AZOO and the little tanks are called Palm tanks. Can't find good specs on line, since they are usually used for betas, the volume doesn't seem to be an issue. Good luck!

plhsurfer

I posted this pic before and I am not sure if you were refering to me or not.
I have a sand base, about 1.5 lbs of live rock, gsp, clove polyps, pipe organ coral, few shrooms, couple hermits and a snail.
Is this the kinda info you are looking for?

fishkiller

YES! Perfect! Is that a pc in that fixture, and did it come that way? If so, is that a smart bulb or just white? I'm going to start one just like your's to put all my new babies in. My zoo's are reproducing like crazy, so I'm gonna put all the new ones in there. No fish huh? I bet you could get away w/ a teeny tiny firefish or a little goby of some kind. Thanx!- both of yall!

plhsurfer

The light is a PC that it came with.. I don't currently have any fish in it.. Trying to keep the trates down.

claireep

oh my gosh. i never saw one sooo small. i have to have one. how cute! um, i see the little filter on the back...but do you do ANY water changes at all?? so little water.

jim27

I think dvskin's talking about the pc light not the tank. They're a lot morethan $10 at my lfs(the tanks).

stupid_naso

fishkiller,
I just got back from the LFS and saw the same exact system. Not bad at all, they sell it for $39.99 for the whole setup. It's just the cutest little thing. I'm still contemplating whether I'm gonna set it up or not. My plan...
Ricordia, zoos, and a clown goby. Of course LR and LS. It's still a plan. Good luck with yours.
stupid_naso

J

joey d

Hi guys,
so this is an azoo palm tank ?
is there a heater hiding there somewhere ?
thanks!!
cool tank...
Joe

fishkiller

xcoralbeautyx- Who are you? What do you mean I seem to know a lot? I ask questions because compared to SOME people on this board, I don't know much. But thanx anywayz. Even though I STILL think you are somebody I know trying to play a trick on me. You are either my fiance or HT. Both of you know who you are! lol
BTW- only 1 post? Cmon, that makes it too easy!!

J

joey d

Plhsurfer,
the more i look at your tank the more i want one !!!! would you be so kind to tell me the specs of the tank equipment wise ?
i found the tank azoo palm... but i cant seem to find the light and filter..
one more thing... do you have a heater hiding in there ?
thanks
Joe

plhsurfer

It's the azoo palm setup.. Tank, light, and hob filter.. no heater. Everything that you see is stock, no upgrade of filter or light.

J

joey d

plhsurfer,
could you give me the # to your lfs ?
maybe i could have them ship one to me !
thanks
Joe

J

joey d

PLHSURFER,
I sent you out an email but am not sure if you got it..... Here is my email just incase you didnt...
jd@aemx.net
thanks again for the info !!!
Joe

xcoralbeautyx

What are you talking about? Who is HT? And no, I'm not your fiance......I'm just giving you support. But hey, what do I know? I only have ONE post. Sorry to bother you. I won't waste your precious time again.:mad: :mad: