(please Read/help) Can This Work?

clownfish11

what do you need help with? as for the tank great tank! That will work fine for prbly your mated pair and 2-3 more fish better if there small? umm do you want a lot of LR or do you want your tnak more open? i would go with 29-30lbs of LR and make a cave or smthng.....ummm inverts for a cuc id say 20hermits 20assorted snails 1-2 cleaner shrimp some emerald crabs...some other cool things....ummm do you want a deep sand bed or a shallow? do you want any type of goby or pistol shrimp you gonna want a deep so......anything else you need help with just post or PM me....

sazarac

I don't think they will delete your account.
And I guess someone already mentioned the capitalized text.
It's considered "shouting" and can be taken as rude.
But not to worry you're just asking questions.

If your biocube is stock, I don't think a bubbletip would survive for long.
Look at a list for a clean-up crew, you could start there.
I do suggest live rock. And the clowns should be fine.
Saz

snakeblitz33

Originally Posted by vgl12
http:///forum/post/2574173
thanks i been wondering if i could put a vallentii puffer in there? like a baby one
hahahahaha heheheheheheh hohohohoho HAHAHA

no.
Sorry, just found it funny. Every single fish, every anemone, every coral, you need to research BEFORE you buy. Thanks for asking if you could keep one though. :D

sazarac

Puffers aren't a good beginner fish. I LOVE puffers, but I took them off my "list" pretty darn quick. And remember, baby ANYthings grow up. Stick with the clowns. Those are great fish.
Saz
Originally Posted by vgl12
http:///forum/post/2574173
thanks i been wondering if i could put a vallentii puffer in there? like a baby one

joebob7

yeah i dont think the BTA (bubble tip) will last too long in that lighting
and also that puffer wont last either in that size tank
but other than that it looks pretty good
oh and dont forget hermits in your clean up crew!