Please read!

ophiura

There has been a string of completely unacceptable threads recently. Some have been "troll" threads designed to tick people off, or at least threads that were phrased in such a way that nothing good could come of them even if the intent may have been positive. Several have started new threads to rehash the same topic again, and again.
Enough already.
You'll be annoyed because I don't intend to open this to responses. Yes, the evil mods strike again!
You know who you are. Please think a little longer and harder about what and how you write things on this board. Would you speak to someone like that in public, or to your family and friends?
If you would, your time may be limited on this board because your true colors will keep showing.
But I think we need to do an old fashioned playground "do over."
Please step back, calm down, and reconsider what has been going on. If you have nothing good, constructive or productive to say, please do not say it. This goes for BOTH SIDES of any "discussion."
The fuse is short right now....I suggest taking some time to reflect on our behavior as members of this community. Now is the time to change, and I think you do know who you are.
In the immortal words of Tim Gunn, "make it work!!"
Let's get back to sharing ideas and info, not punches.