Please remember in the Aquarium

hot883

Guys and gals, please remember that this forum is bascially for off topic items.
This should not be your personal play ground or chat rooms.
If you have more threads in here than in other areas of these boards you will start getting deleted. Meaning if you have 10 threads in here and 1 on sick fish, you need to move on. Barry

watson3

Originally Posted by hot883
Meaning if you have 10 threads in here and 1 on sick fish, you need to move on. Barry
This would mean that someone had a healthy tank though right..

S

sudc

Originally Posted by hot883
Guys and gals, please remember that this forum is bascially for off topic items.
This should not be your personal play ground or chat rooms.
If you have more threads in here than in other areas of these boards you will start getting deleted. Meaning if you have 10 threads in here and 1 on sick fish, you need to move on. Barry
So say if 8 of your last 13 thread started are about meaningless crap in the aquarium such as "look at the new beatles album i got","pray for my family" and "look at this buffalo i took a picture of" those are going to be deleted and you are going to be moved on???

watson3

Barry..
I do not think this is what you had in mind when writing this thread, but it could become sarcastically interestin...

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by SUDC
"pray for my family"
Ok so you think that his (either grandfather or father i am sorry i forget) being in really bad condition is meaningless crap! Anyways i understand no complaints from me.