Portland Oregon Reefers

krux

I just wanted to let anyone in the portland/vancouver/eugene/salem area know, if they are not already aware, that we have a club here in portland that draws folks from all over oregon and southern washington. if you are in this area, and are not already dialed in on PNWMAS (pacific north west marine aquarium society) please drop me an email or post your email here and i will get back to you as to what our web message board is. we have monthy meetings and frag swaps.
have a nice weekend.
ryan

oregonbud

Hey Krux,
I am down in Albany, and would like some info on the club up there in PDX (I found the message board just now - gotta love google)- I'm fairly new to SW and currently just have a FOWLR until I upgrade my lights so I can get some easy corals - I would really like to be able to talk to some people in the local area as well about the hobby.
Also if you know of any good shops up there to browse please let me know, when I'm not staring at my tank,I'm usually out staring at tanks at stores getting ideas.
Thanks
OB

krux

drop me an email some time at krux@lanset.com and i will give ya some ideas of some places to hit as well as the address for our message board where we organize events, meetings and trades and what not.
we are always happy to welcome new reefers into our group.
it is a little late to get in on this months meeting this sunday, but i can get ya diled in for the july meeting if you are interested.

marvida

Krux,
I still plan on getting over there. Couldn't make the BBQ last month but am looking forward to making a meeting soon.

wwfstyle

Hey Krux, I'm also interested in hearing what you guys do. I'm also fairly new to the hobby. PLS E-Mail me info @ wwfstyle@yahoo.com . We are from Salem and we go to portland often to shop around. Thx Rick

jlem

Originally posted by DonJasper
Please note that this site does not directly sell anything, and so it not a competitor to SWF. So PLEASE don't delete this reference to it! please? [/B]
That sight is sponsored by competitors that advertise on the sight which is a not allowed on Saltwaterfish.com. Just wanted to let you know for future reference