Possible RBTA

cedarreef

I have a 46 gal mixed reef that has been set up for years as a FO tank, but only about one year as a full reef. My params are perfect:
0 amm
0 trites
0 trates
0 phates
450 cal
8 dkh
I have 2, 150w 20k MHs as well. I would love to get a RBTA, but I'm afraid that it would wipe out half of my corals when it goes searching for a home. My corals aren't too tightly packed, but it might be hard for the RBTA to move in between them to find a comfortable spot without touching some. Would it be possible for me to get a RBTA without it stinging and killing my corals while it moves? Thanks in advance!

flower

Most anemones ball up when on the move. Once settled and open it may sting close corals. You will drive yourself crazy moving coral out of its way. Because as soon as it seems to settle, it can go on the move again.
All anemones are fish eaters, so that is something to consider. Also a tank under 6 months running isn’t ready for an anemone.
These are just a few things to consider.

cedarreef

I'll just stick with corals then. Hopefully my future clowns will like my frogspawn, hammer, or torch instead! Thanks.

coral hind

A Sebae is another option if you want an anemone. The H. crispa stays close to the bottom, normally in the sand and rarely moves.