post a pic and tell which camera you used

sweetdawn

please post a pic and tell what kind of camera you used and the price range if thats not too nosey of me. my sister wants to purchase a digital camera and mine sucks so she doesnt want that kind

bronco300

i know quite a few people have this camera, it is the Kodak DX7590 i think right now it cost 400, i paid 500 for it....its gone done, but it surely is a great camera i think. has an excellent zoom as well, 10x optical.

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by sweetdawn
please post a pic and tell what kind of camera you used and the price range if thats not too nosey of me. my sister wants to purchase a digital camera and mine sucks so she doesnt want that kind
you know not to get the one i have if you wanna take pics close-up. it's the kodak cx7300. it's sucks to take pics of my tank.

kaseykagan

I hace a Canon Rebel, about $2500.00. I actually bought it for taking pictures of birds, but it is also great for my fish! :happyfish :happyfish

monalisa

Yeah, I would have to follow someone with a $2500 camera :mad:
Mine's just a Kodak EasyShare CX7430. The pics I get are not all the best quality, but I'm still learning which settings work best...it's 4 megapx. We payed about $200 for it, and it does the job.
Lisa :happyfish

kaseykagan

Hey Lisa,
The only reason I got that camera was because of the extra lens that I purchased with it that have an excellent zoom capability for getting great pictures of birds, my other LOVE
I think your pics are great :cheer:

monalisa

Originally Posted by kaseykagan
Hey Lisa,
The only reason I got that camera was because of the extra lens that I purchased with it that have an excellent zoom capability for getting great pictures of birds, my other LOVE
I think your pics are great :cheer:
Thanks Kasey. One thing about my camera is that for every 10-15 shots, I'll get maybe 1 or 2 that I can actually use...but like I said, I'm still learning the settings. Your pictures are really beautiful!!
Lisa :happyfish

saltyguy

Some pics I took using my Canon Powershot A520. Cost about $230 and has a great feature for underwater pictures that work pretty good.

jocoxvt

I use a Minolta Z2 (roughly $300 retail). I like it a lot for not only the zoom capabilities but the two macro modes it has.

ithorian_r

Originally Posted by Key00west
i have a crappy samsung its only 3 mega pixs,

megapixels actually has nothing to do with the quality of the picture. megapixels refers to the size of the picture. a 2 mp camera can take just a good pic that a 5 mp picture can!

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by ithorian_r
megapixels actually has nothing to do with the quality of the picture. megapixels refers to the size of the picture. a 2 mp camera can take just a good pic that a 5 mp picture can!
i would have to disagree when your working with a macro like a lot of people are doing a 2mp camera is not going to cut it. my olumpus E-300 is one of the few cameras that are 8mp and let me tell you it makes a difference. for blowing pics up and for doing macro. unfortinetly i can only get about 10-15 meters away with the lens i have untill i get a macro. Then again im not a pro just my 2cents

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by ithorian_r
i think megapixel has everything to do with quality, when the pic is taken from a distance or macro. (remember 1mp is 1024). a 2mp camera in macro setting can take just a good of pic as a 8mp camera in macro but theres allways going to be a quality issue. in my opiniun.

symon

Olympus c-720 8x optical and 24 digital, LOL someday will actually learn to use it! The wife takes all of the important pics