Post Lion Pics!!!

chandler04

Well, I love lions, and i would love to see yours. ANY type, volitan, radiata, fuzzy dwarf, dwarf zebra, fu manchu, or some other crazy cool fish that you might have. POST IT! LOL. Here is my newest addition, a cute lil fuzzy dwarf named Timmy.

moraym

3 - blurry pic since he was striking the surface, interesting to see just how far a lion's mouth with extend

chandler04

YAY, nice fish guys. That antenetta is nice, and Gas, yer lion has always been nice (and mean looking too, lol) Tell me though, Moray, what kind of lion is that? Dwarf zebra? He is very nice. I bet that fish was owned, AND eaten, if u ask me. My lion Nick is actually so dumb. He will swim up and down the side of the tank wen I drop in food. It will go behind him, then it will hit the powerhead, and actually be sitting on his face, and he still wont know its there. you would THINK that they had a snese of smell, right?? LOL.

moraym

Moray, what kind of lion is that? Dwarf zebra?
Yup, that was my first dwarf lion, I've since owned six or seven of various species, just need to get the camera out and start snapping again.

moraym

He lived for quite a few years, unfortunately lost him due to popeye, lions are very hard to nurse back to health after an infection, especially popeye. Tank levels flucuated a little while I was on vacation, came back and his eye was just starting to cloud. That was it. Took every measure I could but he couldn't pull through. I didn't feel as bad as my girlfriend, she was the one in charge of watching the tank while I was gone.

chandler04

Hmm, well, Im hoping MY lons never get an infection like that. LICKILY, I bought a uv sterilizer. That might take care of any diseases that will try and snake their way into my beautiful tank...

djbabylove

Chandler ... I love Nick! I have been looking at the Fish Photo post all morning and I have seen so many pics of Nick. Thats my sons name too! Love him!
:cheer:

chandler04

Why thank you. I happen to like him as well, lol.
O, and Id also like to announce that I got the little rpincess (fuzzy dwarf) to eat frozen food last night!! Lets all clap hands!! She has established that I feed her, so she comes to the surface of the water. I just wiggled a silverside around at the top and she nailed it! YAY!