Post pictures of your eels here

cindydeck

the water all checks out fine , he normally would come out around 6:00 every evening and take 2 silversides, or some krill occasionally. i've also tried to offer him some squid the last few days with no luck. when i got him, i was told to feed him as much as he would take, no one said anything about over feeding and constipation. hopefully he will be ok in a few days and i will definitely cut back on the feeding!

Originally Posted by cindydeck
http:///forum/post/2531537
the water all checks out fine , he normally would come out around 6:00 every evening and take 2 silversides, or some krill occasionally. i've also tried to offer him some squid the last few days with no luck. when i got him, i was told to feed him as much as he would take, no one said anything about over feeding and constipation. hopefully he will be ok in a few days and i will definitely cut back on the feeding!
First off welcome to the boards! Im interested in your story make sure to keep us updated

omots

Andy, sorry I not noticed your quotes, you know that I sometimes missed a persons response, and this still happens this day. I only answered your quotes, so if nothing be in question for you, you not need to respond and simply stay with the original topic of "Post pictures of your eels here"
If you look close enough at the pic, you'll see the extreme angle in which the pics were taken...meaning, it'll distort such things. If you need further proof (and since you claim to be able to acurately tell length in a pic), I can post pics of her full body, in a 4' tank.
Your hand is but a matter of just inches away from her, I can tell its size from the photo being that your hand is so close. remember in your other forum? it was were we meet! A person post a photo of some dragon eel he was trying to push and I was telling you then not too buy that eel, for it was very sick the eel. That person withdrawn his offer to sell the eel for if you remember, I was also saying that that eel will not survive the shipping or die soon enough after you or someone else gets the eel. If my claim was not just, he wouldn't had withdrawn his offer.
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, Madeline's, sickness...this is the first I've heard. But come now...$15,000 for two Hawaiian Dragons. Who's fooling who here, my good man?
Who is fooling who? No one is fooling anyone, you ask me something, and I answered it. And I see that you remembered her name. I forget, the people who did brought the pair, were in search for a pair for a very long time. What I not could understand with those people, was why they had such difficulties in acquiring themselves a pair. I am looking to replace the selling of those dragons before the end of this summer a pair for $1,200.
Interesting that you mysteriously guessed the gender of my Dragon before I even got it, had the DNA test done or posted pics of her.
You know it all too well that I ID the gender of the dragon eel prior before you bought the eel, you still will never admit to it. You must love living with all the lies you tell people and I now remember that the guy at that place where the free DNA was done, he told you that some people are with the ability to tell from simply looking at the eel. You been telling lies sense that day I refused to answer any of your questions in a instant message box on AOL.
But my main reason in why I no longer would answer you one on one was that you never said hello or ask how your doing or anything. You simple went into your questions. You did say im glad your on line and then gone into your line of questioning. I told you that I would only answer your questions in the forums, you didn't accept my decision and gone on a hate program of nasty attacks you done after I refused you any more one on one, question and answers.
And here we go about your bad health. I think I still have the emails where you claim that your bad health was due to me and how angry I made you. I just wonder how long you're gonna hold disdain for me, since people stopped asking you about eel species and started asking my advice.
Correction, I had bad health before you came into the picture, when I use to try and reason with you in why you shown me so much hate, it gotten nowhere and that was making me feel more sick. Doctors will tell you that one who blood pressure is high, that whatever thing is troubling that person, his or her blood pressure will not be under control. Which was why at that time I was rushed to the ER and kept there a few days one time due too no thanks to you. I bel;ieved that you were hoping to killed me in that way.
In all the nastiness you done and try to do, to someone so much older then yourself, you have no respect. But know now, you have no further effects, you make me feel nothing anymore and I no longer care that you never will show any amount of decency, for you have no morals as a person.
Bye young fella, maybe one day you will turn into a normal human being, maybe>

markw

Eels are BEAUTIFUL!!! OMOTS, please just leave and let us have the nice and READABLE thread we all want. Thanks.

omots

The Egregious, On line, the highest price I ever seen is $5-6K for one eel and those people offered it, I not asked for $15,000 and I told them as well that they can get themselves a pair for far less, to as low as even $600 for just one eel. They still expressed that they had much difficulties in getting a pair and they said that they were reviewing me for years in the forums and know that I had my female dragon for more then 14 years.
Still, its not hard for anyone to keep these eels for what it be five years or 15 years or so, but keeping these eels for decades on end is another matter. I guess once I do get myself a replacement pair that my years are numbered and in noway I might do better then 14 years. We will see, but just imaging, a eighty five year old hobbyist who is still in these forums.

Ok, I was just not aware that they have ever been that high in price. I usually see them right at $999, but I will take your word for it. What is their life expectancy anyways?

kjr_trig

Well this thread has gotten interesting
A few things I have learned in the aggressive forum here, if you have an Angel question, find CCampbell....A Tusk or Lion question, find SrFisher....If you have an eel question, try to find find Andy or PSUSCR (whom used to hang out here)

txfishman

OMOTS just leave him alone! if you want to ****around then please go somewere else! I think his dragon is beautiful and i hope to someday get one and i will be asking HIM questions about it NOT YOU! If you realy want to do some good be kind and try to help others instead of trying to ruin there name! I belive AW! I think he is awsome!

1journeyman

Watch the language folks. The Mods are aware of the situation, are discussing it, and have alerted Admin. Please do not make the situation worse;As always, simply alert one of us, use the ignore feature for troublesome posters, and continue to enjoy the forums.

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2532478
Watch the language folks. The Mods are aware of the situation, are discussing it, and have alerted Admin. Please do not make the situation worse;As always, simply alert one of us, use the ignore feature for troublesome posters, and continue to enjoy the forums.
+1