Post Ricordia Pics~!

N

n_sarno

Hey,
I just bought a rock with some Ricordia on it.. its SOO NICE!
I will post a pic later but in the mean time I'd love to see everyone elses ricordia, so post pics please!
Thanks

dogstar

OK..heres my purple floridias and some of the yumas. I got more pics. just got to find em...

dogstar

yep, i knew I had a shot of my orange ones too ( honestly I just took it )...haha, thought I had better shots of the purples, oh well and the green yuma..

rockblast

Hi,
Just wondering do you need to feed a ricordea like small pieces of meat?
Or will the lighting be enough??

tim_12

Lighting provides shrooms (all corals for that matter) with sugar so they have energy to live. But for healthy growth, corals need to be fed something. I feed mine some chopped mysis one in a while. Its neat to watch.

bigpete

all of these are gorgeous. my LFS sells 30$ per polyp and they are all SOOOOO boring. complete rip off. and when they do get some good lookin orange or bright blue ones they jack the price up 20$. its so hard to find good ricordias where i live

appaloosa1

It was worth the drive into Atlanta for me to get them. The only LFS anywhere near me rarely has them and they are expensive. I am very glad I took the trip and got some. Find out if there are any good stores within driving distance. I paid $20 each for mine on a big piece of live rock that has 3 different ypes of sponges on it too!

triggered

I want a reef soooooooooooooo bad.

I have only a rock of shrooms (8 propagated from one) cause it's all I can have

125g with 3 triggers and a rock of shrooms
lots of color from coraline, but............
I would love to have some of the color that reefs provide. :joy:
We have a 20g that used to be our old sump, and I wish I could afford to make that little tank into a reef.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........The pics are Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!
Got any more? ***)

Thanx to everyone for sharing...................Peace

N

n_sarno

Whats the diff between Yuma and Ricordia?
and is this stuff fast spreading like mushrooms are?
Just curious :)