Post Water Change Pack of Pix

mimzy

Hi all! I haven't posted pix in a bit, and I did a HUGE water change today (4gallons out of 12!!), so I thought now would be a good time...what with everything looking so awake and happy and all :joy:
Let me know what you think!
PS....can you tell I LOVE my mushrooms???? :jumping:

mimzy

s'mo!!
(dig my funky brittlestar!! :jumping: This is the FIRST TIME EVER that he's come out from his hiding place in the zoos....
anyone know how I might get the video I took of him onto the 'net so I can link pple to it??)

mimzy

Thanx Celacanthr! How's your tank doing? Remaining jawfish still ok?
I didn't alter the pix at all except to resize them to fit SWF's requirements (500x500pixels).
My tank is kinda lackluster compared to some of the ones around here... but it's still a baby... I've got plenty of time!! Right???

Wish my mushrooms frags would hurry up and get bigger so I could trade em in for more cool corals.

Ugh...now I've got Saltwater Insecurity. WILL IT NEVER END??

celacanthr

yep they all are alright, except for the one that died.

well one of my stupid snails fell and the only way to get to it was by taking out a piece of rock, so i flipped the stupid snail back over and put the rock back in and out shot one of the jawfish!
i am such a bad hobbyist!

celacanthr

oh and at least you have corals!

forgot to as what corals will you be keeping? lps, sps, etc...
i will be keeping lps, shrooms,polyps,and softees i like em way more than the sps

mimzy

I'll keep anything that survives in my tank. LoL.
I like large poylped stonies and softies, mostly. But I've got sad little lights....so just softies for me....for now...

mimzy

yah...but will they fit in my tiny little hood? I think not. Oh I'd have to start from scratch. I plan on doing that EVENTUALLY, but for now... I love softies anyway

YAY SHROOMS!!!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

teresaq1

Very nice. love the zoos. is that a cube. I just ordered one, and a retro kit 2x36 wtts to put under the hood.

jayc

Very nice Mimzy! I like the way u have your rocks, and keep up the good work.
Josh

fishmamma

Lookin' good mImzy. It is great to see that star out and about. Is it red? Hard to tell in the pics.