Post your 12 Gallon Stock Lists!

mimzy

I need ideas for my new 12 gallon -
Would have liked to have picked a fish and planned a tank around it, but this 12gallon fell in my lap and now I need to figure out what to put in it once it's matured.
Definitly want some bumble bee snails and a sexy shrimp - but I need more invert and fish ideas. Would love to see what you guys have!!
:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

lion101

I have 12 lbs. LR, 10 lbs. LS, a percula clown, a jaw fish, a watch man gobie, 2 pistal shrimp, a fire shrimp, camal back shrimp, turbo snails,2 bumble bee snails, crabs, a red bubble tip Anemone, a pulsing Xenia, a star fish, a fox coral,a sexy shrimp, and a coral that I don't know the name to. Hope that gives you an idea.

firefish21

I have....
10Lbs LR
20Lbs LS
2 False Perculas
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 Sally LightFoot
5 Astrea Vibex Snails
10 Cerith Snails
5 Red Leg Hermits
2 Margarita Snails
I plan on getting a cleaner shrimp sometime soon
I will also be adding coral.

nanocuber7

12lbs lr
10 lbs ls
1 false perc
1 scooter blenny
2 hermits
2 queen conchs
1 staghorn hermit
2 Nassarius snails
1 lettuce nudibranch
star polyps
Brain coral
frogspawn
fiji toadstool leather

zenway9

1 tomato clown
1 royal gramma
1 yellow watchman
1 fire shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
1 emerald crab
5 blue leg hermits
1 scarlet hermit
5 turbo snails
1 queen conch
10 lbs LS
9 lbs LR
1 feather duster
1 plate coral
1 cluster orange zoos
1 cluster yellow polyps
1 yellow gorgonian

mimzy

Wow you guys! Awesome stocklists... :cheer:
I get to start my tank cycle this weekend :joy: :joy: :joy:
I've got a bit of time before I can get any critters, but here's my idea so far:
15lbs aragonite
don't know how much live rock yet, have to check prices and sales at my LFSs
2 perculas (decided I liked em better than firefish - which were my original choice)
1 featherduster
5 bubmble bee snails
1 fire shrimp
1 sexy shrimp
2 either blue or scarlet hermits
zoos and shrooms
and if all that works out well, I'd really like to try my hand at a lettuce nudibranch :yes:
Whadya think?

nanocuber7

i think that is a great stocking list and i love my lettuce nudibranch i think they are great for nanos. Just make sure that they nudibranch cant get stuck in your pump intake.

debbie

mimzy, watch your sexy shrimp with the clowns. My two ocellaris thought that they could play with my new sexy shrimp and ended up killing it. Even after it died during the night the next day they were playing tag with it. One would have it in its mouth and the other one chasing it. Not a commical scene as I was not happy with them. We have never had them here before and they said that all fish will leave them alone, right.... :mad:

T

tuningvis

Originally Posted by lion101
I have 12 lbs. LR, 10 lbs. LS, a percula clown, a jaw fish, a watch man gobie, 2 pistal shrimp, a fire shrimp, camal back shrimp, turbo snails,2 bumble bee snails, crabs, a red bubble tip Anemone, a pulsing Xenia, a star fish, a fox coral,a sexy shrimp, and a coral that I don't know the name to. Hope that gives you an idea.

how long has all this been in your tank?
what kind of starfish... ?
you have a heavy bioload... what do you use to counter that?