post your other hobbies

kicks23

well for me this hobby has taken over as of right now it is very addicting and quite expensive lol. but it sure is a beautiful thing to look at. post your other hobbies you guys have aside from this one.
shoes been collecting for about 5 years have about 160+ but plan on selling alot of it mostly nike/jordan
sports
video games not as much recently
building small model cars

ruaround

Originally Posted by kicks23
http:///forum/post/2941450
My fault did not see it you can go ahead and lock this mods
lol... that thread was 2 years ago... didnt feel like typing it out again... there are a TON of new peeps on here since... didnt mean to run you away!!!

zoie2

I love collecting & shooting guns,
animals (Ihave 2 mini horses, a mini jersey cow due in June, a dozen chickens, a giant rabbit, a dog, a cat, a wallaby, a 12 gal sw tank, 100 gal. fish pond and...I guess thats it)
and I am a childrens author.
I guess it's kinda an odd combination, but you asked.

try2wryte

Too Many to list and balancing them all in the little free time I have is part of the fun....
Reading....
Painting
Learning Foreign Languages
Sewing
Video Games (but I'm very picky)
Writing (unpublished as of yet)
Volunteering with Developmentally Disabled Adults
Cooking
Teaching My Husky commands in different Languages...People are amazed that she understands English, Spanish, and Japanese commands (we're currently working on French)...I stand by my personal opinion that Huskies are among the smartest breeds out there
KEEPING MY SIG. OTHER HAPPY? more like a job, but it occupies my time

try2wryte

Originally Posted by zoie2
http:///forum/post/2941466
I love collecting & shooting guns,
animals (Ihave 2 mini horses, a mini jersey cow due in June, a dozen chickens, a giant rabbit, a dog, a cat, a wallaby, a 12 gal sw tank, 100 gal. fish pond and...I guess thats it)
and I am a childrens author.
I guess it's kinda an odd combination, but you asked.

How does one get into Childrens Books??? PM me....curious about the publishing end

R

regina13

Before I got into fish I was a huge gardening freak! I spent way to much money on them so I started looking for a new hobby. Well, I ended up here
this costs just as much...

dragonzim

Reading
Medieval Recreation
Collecting swords (real ones, not the crap that you can buy for $59...)
Mountain biking
Camping
My dog

demartini

camping
Traveling
swimming
baseball
playing with my cats lol
playing sims
fishing
walking on the beautiful trails in the Bay Area
going to museums
Watching American Idol, rock of love and Hell's Kitchen
Watching scary movies in the theater
getting pedicures

vandy12069

yea they r nice guns im a proud owner. over the summer our house was broke into and robbed, they took 6 pistols some money and jewlery. still havnt found the scumbags.

lets see.
shopping (I buy something almost everyday for myself, I'm kind of bad about it. Damn internet shopping, and awesome deals!)
walking my perros
driving back roads
going to the river
partying
reading
reality tv. food network. bravo.
chillin with my holmes

socal57che

Originally Posted by vandy12069
http:///forum/post/2941783
yea they r nice guns im a proud owner. over the summer our house was broke into and robbed, they took 6 pistols some money and jewlery. still havnt found the scumbags.
I have all the S/Ns recorded. If you are an NRA member, they have $1000 insurance as part of the membership. After our 4Runner was broken into in our driveway I installed video cameras as a preventive measure. I don't want them coming into my home while I'm not there. That would make me sick. If I were home it would also make them dead.