post your pics of your aggressive tank

S

surfinusa

post full tank shots and close ups of fish i need some ideas for the tank im gonna get very very soon for my birth day so just need a couple of ideas for it to look awesome ***)

S

surfinusa

aw2 i wanna see your tank really really really really really really really really really really badly i bet it is awesome

unleashed

http://unleashed.myphotoalbum.com/
this is to some of my tanks I have had or now have i kept the fish but upgraded the tanks
unfortunely I have a lost a few fish this yr due to carpert surfing and lion stings.(ray,cuban hogfish) carpet surfing. (niger trigger) lion sting,huma trigger returned to LFS. but no losses to illness(knock on wood)

rumrunner

Stella,
Very nice babies. What size tank do you have them in? I am considering the exact combo of fish for my 125g (just one trigger though). How do they all get along?

stella

125g too
they all get along great! I'm just a little worried about the clown..... the panther grouper is growing a bit too fast...

squidd

Originally Posted by stella
125g too
they all get along great! I'm just a little worried about the clown..... the panther grouper is growing a bit too fast...

Panther Groupers grow "really fast"...