post your reef tank

carshark

Originally Posted by Schadiest1
75 gallon reef tank

right now i have a 75 gal. FOWLR what kind of set up do you have that i can make the conversion to?? ive been looking like crazy to get some solid info and it seems you may have the answer...

oceana

here ya go, all of this has just been moved to a much bigger tank in over the last few days so new pics are coming soon

oceana

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
oceana its beutiful it looks like every single inch of rock is covered with corals! beutiful

thanks. i was rather annoyed when i began moving all the pieces because over time alot of them have grown into one big mass lol looked great but made it a pain to move to the new tank

reefnut

Originally Posted by hawk fish
how old are your tanks? there so coolu put corals on the back wall of the tank it looks really coooool!!!!!!
Thanks, the first picture on the 110g was when it was less than a year old... it's an old pic but shows the whole system. The other pics are new, it is now about 2 1/2 years old. The 55g is just over a year or so.
Nice tanks everyone!!

jayc

Everyone's tanks look great! I cant wait to get mine looking as good as yalls. I got a long way to go. lol
reefnut- what kind of lighting are u using?
oceana- I cant wait to see the new tank.
Josh

reefnut

Originally Posted by JayC
reefnut- what kind of lighting are u using?
The 110g has 2-400w 20k MHs and 2-110w Actinic VHOs. The 55g has 2-65w 10k Daylights and 2-65w Actinic PCs.