Post Your Shark Pix!!!

mimzy

I don't have one myself, but I'd like to be jealous of those who do :hilarious
Post pix of your toothsome babies!!
Let all us wimpies ogle :jumping: :jumping:

f1shman

SWEET DUDE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!! that could make having a tank taht big cheap, I was looking into having a tank like that, low down, so you could feed/pet them easily. (not like I'd pet them alot, just know many people do while they're feeding) How much did that whole thign cost you? (minus the sharks)

requiem

pool was on sale for 22.99 + tax and the filters cost some where close to $100 keep in mind that this is only a tep houseing system for the sharks till they can be moved to my 2700 gallon aquarium.
the sharks where free :joy:

f1shman

lol mimzy everytime you post I always picture that pic of you that you posted. Same with everyone else that posted on taht "Post A Pic Of Yourself" thread lol and then that one dude wanted to date you hahaha lol

mattiej

Here is a pic of the pool I used to hold some Atlantic sharpnose while on my last collection trip. The sharks are presently in QT in my 18000 gallon pool before they'll be introduced to my new shark lagoon.

mimzy

Yah F1shMan - I like being able to put faces to names as well.
As for the other thing - no worries, my Husband fianlly got that new shotgun he's been wanting....

celacanthr

requim has pics of his 2700 gallon tank somwhere around here just search the term 2,700 and you will find it :)

jayc

Originally Posted by mattiej
Here is a pic of the pool I used to hold some Atlantic sharpnose while on my last collection trip. The sharks are presently in QT in my 18000 gallon pool before they'll be introduced to my new shark lagoon.
Thats awesome!