Post your yumas! =)

myzislow

Nice
I'll have to try and take some individual shots of my yumas and post them up. Yours are awesome!

grumpygils

Those are the best yumas I have ever seen. If I could find them, I would ditch stocking up on Floridas.
Mc

demartini

Originally Posted by myzislow
Nice
I'll have to try and take some individual shots of my yumas and post them up. Yours are awesome!
can't wait!

demartini

Originally Posted by mmm33732
shiit damn #1-3 are amazing...esp 3.

where'd you get those guys? i'm in love
thanks! I looked all over for them! I bought some online and a few from message board members.

demartini

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Those are the best yumas I have ever seen. If I could find them, I would ditch stocking up on Floridas.
Mc

thanks! I used to be obsessed with FL rics, but now I'm crazy for yumas! lol

mmm33732

Originally Posted by DeMartini
thanks! I looked all over for them! I bought some online and a few from message board members.

if #3 ever has any babies and you wanna sell them, lemme know

demartini

Originally Posted by mmm33732
if #3 ever has any babies and you wanna sell them, lemme know
sure! =)

demartini

Originally Posted by digitydash
Here a couple they don't compair to your pics some reason I can't get these to come in clear

very nice color!!

A tripod will help make the picture more clear.

flricordia

Originally Posted by DeMartini
thanks! I used to be obsessed with FL rics, but now I'm crazy for yumas! lol
Story of my life. I always seem to drive people away...wait, you meant Florida ricordias, not me.

I would post pics of my yumas but after seeing yours I would rather throw mine in the garbage.

digitydash

These are the only ones that I have had a problem with pics.I think the sand maybe messing the pics up to cause im geting a glar on the pics and I don't use a flash.