posting more than once gets blocked

J

jstdv8

Perhaps this problem has allready been talked about but I didn't see it.
If I post a post in a thread and then go to make another post in the same thread without leaving the thread it says I have to write something before I can post.
It doesnt seem to recognize the post at all.
So I copy/cut the wording refresh the page and then paste back in and that works.
something to look into.

monsinour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstdv8 http:///forum/thread/381910/posting-more-than-once-gets-blocked#post_3329848
Perhaps this problem has allready been talked about but I didn't see it.
If I post a post in a thread and then go to make another post in the same thread without leaving the thread it says I have to write something before I can post.
It doesnt seem to recognize the post at all.
So I copy/cut the wording refresh the page and then paste back in and that works.
something to look into.
What your doing is called double posting and it is usually frowned upon. If you have more to say, use the edit button ( if that effin works ) and add to your original post. Maybe this is a feature and not a problem.

J

jstdv8

edit button didnt work either, but I like to break my posts into seperates wehn Im talking to differnet people about the same subject or if I'd like to go a different direction from the post before so I don't confuse people. I doubt that that is frowned upon.
I can see if I were a spammer or soemthing, but I've never broken any rules on here that I'm aware of.

J

jstdv8

also alot of times if I go to copy a link intot eh reply box I have to right click several times before the paste option will appear in black.
I beleive these things are related.