Potential SWF Order

kas2247

Trying to figure out my next order. I have $75 in store credit, so I need a $175 order. This is all just a potential list, I'm looking for people with experience with these creatures. What do you think? Will they all be okay together? I have a 55gal with 60lbs of rock & 50lbs of sand with 3 green chromis and 15ish hermits. It's been up since June
(2) Brittle Starfish
(1) Peppermint Shrimp - Group of 5
(1) Cleaner Shrimp
(1) Copepods - Group of 200
(1) Sand Sifting Crab - Group of 5
(1) Emerald Crab - Group of 3
(2) Percula Clownfish - Aquacultured
(1) Royal Gramma
(2) Porcelain Crab
(1) Nassarius Snail - Group of 10
(or should I replace the snails with a fighting conch &/or queen conch? i'm afraid my blue legs will eat them and 10 snails are way cheaper than 2 conch.)

nycbob

ur list looks good. the conch will stir up the sandbed more. the nass snails i got goes on the glass more often in the sand. mk sure u hv enough algae for the brittle stars to eat. otherwise supplement w seaweed.

srfisher17

Nit picking , I know; but; hey--$20 is $20. You only need a $155 order. The $20 in handling & fuel surcharge will bring the order up to $175. I've read a lot of posts on how tough it is to meet the SWF minimum--get a friend to share an order.

kas2247

I meant a $175 order w/the fuel charges. Really only $155 in fish/inverts, you're right. But since my total says $175 when I pay, I consider it a $175 order.
There isn't anybody else around here that is into saltwater, or I would gladly share an order. The closest LFS is over an hour away. Soooo, I'm on my own.
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little worried about placing such a big order. Hopefully it'll all work out!

srfisher17

Originally Posted by kas2247
I meant a $175 order w/the fuel charges. Really only $155 in fish/inverts, you're right. But since my total says $175 when I pay, I consider it a $175 order.
There isn't anybody else around here that is into saltwater, or I would gladly share an order. The closest LFS is over an hour away. Soooo, I'm on my own.
Thanks for the comments. I'm a little worried about placing such a big order. Hopefully it'll all work out!
With the guarantee (and they really honor it), the service, prices, and the quality its hard to beat. You'll spend the $20 on gas going to the lfs anyway. I've been buying livestock for years exclusively from two online sources and have never had a bad experience. I've lost a fish or two, but the Guarantee....