powder brown tang

mr_x

my friend tried a powder brown tang with a powder blue. needless to say, the powder blue tormented it, until he removed it. he's not a member here, so i agreed to post it for sale for him. it's about 2.5 to 3" long and is very healthy. local pickup would be his first choice, and it's now swimming around in my frag tank
the first 25 dollars, or reasonable offer takes him.

mr_x

yeah, i would suggest a 75 and up. even a 75 will be outgrown in a short time.

discplaya

Any chance you're willing to ship. He'd make a great addition to my tank, but Unfortunately I live about 2 and a half hours away in north Jersey. The cost of gas to and fro would probably be more than the shipping.
Let me know what you think.
Rich

mr_x

i guess i can. i've never shipped a fish before though. i guess it's no different than shipping a coral. ups ground should get to you overnight. 10 bucks or so.
or you could meet me at the hidden reef in levittown, pa. any interest in seeing that place?

hobrien

How long have you had it in your frag tank? The reason I am asking is that I dont want to cause it to much stress if it is preventable.....I used to be unpatient when buying a fish because I didnt wait long enough after the LFS got them in their tank...

mr_x

sorry mrrc. i didn't check back here. no, the tang is still here, and i'd rather local pickup,than delivery. give me a call- 215-264-2306
Doug

mr_x

Originally Posted by HOBrien
http:///forum/post/2675754
How long have you had it in your frag tank? The reason I am asking is that I dont want to cause it to much stress if it is preventable.....I used to be unpatient when buying a fish because I didnt wait long enough after the LFS got them in their tank...
he's been in there since last tuesday. he's eating nori like crazy, but is not too excited about flake or frozen misis.

mr_x

bump for a very healthy and beautiful tang that i would keep if i didn't have an achilles.

Mr. X I would love to take him from you and at the same time pick up some frags and xenia. I transfered all my live sand and LR to my new 75ga. My only question is will it be ok with my 3" Humu Humu?