Power Strips

bmkj02

+1 on those American DJ. Just bought one today in a matter of fact. Went to Sam Ash and paid $30. Comes with a 15amp break and a plug for each switch. Its awesome!!! Check out your local music stores

scsinet

If you don't need individual control, check out the Tripp-Lite power strips. Those are wht I use. I don't have any pictures, but they are nice metal strips with spaced outlets so you can plug in adapters. They come in various lengths with varying numbers of outlets.

jackri

I tried the Coralife power strips before with the timers twice. Both times I had problems with in 2 weeks on them. I still partially use one -- one side of the timer still works, the other doesnt but I still use it for plug ins --- other than that just run of the mill for most of my equipment.

dive girl

I love the DJ powerstrips! Read about them here and have one on both my tanks!
But I also have the strip with the timer built in for my lights.

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by Dive Girl
http:///forum/post/2898672
I love the DJ powerstrips! Read about them here and have one on both my tanks!
But I also have the strip with the timer built in for my lights.
Ive never used the digital timers such as the Coralife ones ,ive read to many bad things about them failing.I just use cheap mechanical lamp timers and have never had a problem with them in the year and a half ive been using them.Plus the are about $6

yerboy

wow in almost 3 years i have never had any problems with the 2 coralife digital timers i use.