Pre-Configured Nano Tanks

tarhull87

Hi all,
I have had 34, 75, and 180 gallon tanks and am looking to get a smaller nano for college life. I want to buy one of the pre-configured with hood and filtration tanks, but am not sure which ones are the best.
I want to have a reef setup, mostly zoos, shrooms, and some GSPs or something so I don't think I really need a MH bulb in there, maybe just some Compact fluorescents or VHO or somethin.
I am looking at a few types, JBJ Nano Cube 12 gallon deluxe for 199, Aqua Cube 12 gallon for 170, Eclipse, etc.
Any input appreciated about filtration, heating, or overall configuration appreciated.

dustyboy316

You might really want to lookinto a sun pod for lighting.
Other than that it seems like they are all basically the same.

nissan577

well depends really. the Metal halide wont burn your corals at all. if you keep them near the bottom you should be fine. i have a 175w MH with polyps, toadstool, softies and they open beautiful and amzing! t5 are great to! so it really depends on you.
as for the nano that come complete. IMO i would go with the Bio cube! not because i have it but much more room and lights are pretty good. and you can put chaeto in the back to help with your trates. but every nano tank is fun!