pre planning

dragracer

Ok so right now I have a 55 gallon FO..mostly, I got 5 pounds of LR as a gift, but anyway. In it I have a clownfish, a Huma Huma Trigger(1 1/2) and a yellow tang. As soon as I can find a home for my last FW pleco, I am turning my 30 FW into a home for my clownfish, hopefully getting a buddy for him. Once all that takes place and I get more LR for my 55, other that the yellow tang and the trigger, would anything else be a major stretch?

flamehawk

Wow...
First thing...stop everything. You are moving too fast and headed for disaster. A huma huma and a YT is already too much for a 55 when considering adult size and adding them all at once is also a mistake.
How long has tank been up and running? Did it fully cycle before adding fish? Who is giving you advice? WHat reading did you do before getting into the s/w hobby?
If possible, I would return the YT and Huma to the LFS and ask them to hold them for you. I would then but 50 more pounds of live rock in the tank and let it cycle since adding this much L/R will make tank go through a cycle, if you don't have a protein skimmer purchase one. WHat kind of substrate do you have?
We can go from here once you bring me up to date on these answers but please don't add anymore fish.