Premium Seachem line : Aquavitro

reefkprz

not yet, but I intent to try some of them out first chance I get.
seems with reading some of the product write ups like the dechlorinator its just a more concentrated form of their earlier product. I like the way the magnesium supplement reads.

aquaknight

I'll definitely be picking up some 'Fuel' this weekend if the LFS's have it during the rounds. Would love to add that to my fish food...
I don't think they'll be that much. They have them online already for $14.99 for a 11.8oz bottle. For as good as Fuel is over Selcon or Kent's products, that a huge bargin for a dollar or two more. Though they will not be available to most online retailers.
Seachem is committed to supporting the independent dealers. The aquavitro™ line is exclusively available in independent dealers. Please contact us to find the dealer closest to you.

subielover

I am interested to see what people think of the new line. My LFS really pushes this stuff. At my lfs they are 14.99 each, fwiw.

mikev

i won the entire aquavitro line of products at our local club. the fuel, ions and calcification are the only products i would recommend. use the fuel sparingly it is quite potent. many in myclub noticed soft corals to close up when used as directed. seachem support suggested to use half dose.

mikev

i should have said , fuel ions, and calcification are the only products i can reccomend. i havent used the others. i used the calcifacation to bring my calcium up to my desired level and have been dripping kalkwasser ever since.these products are really too expensive to keep a large system dosed. i have a hard time spending $60 or more on 4 of the products when i can achieve the same results for pennies.

oceanlover

I have been using the 8.4 for several months and I really like it. I have a problem keeping my pH at or above 8.0 even though I do water changes every two weeks. Since I started using the 8.4 I have been able to keep my pH at 8.2 easily.
I just started using the CA about a month ago and I've also liked it.
Both products have been very stable in my 90 gallon tank.

errattiq

there's definitely something potent in the fuel bottle.... I was researching the stuff and the guy researching began talking about how his tanks redox meter reported a drop in 152 points when he dosed the stuff!!! He said no matter what he did elsewhere to the tank, ie dosing kalk, feedings etc... he could get no more than a 5 point drop in redox. Kind of freaked me out when I read that...