Pretty Much Stupid.....

cosguy23

So monday before I went to work (night shift) I fed my fish....... well before I knew it I had 30 minutes to get to work and it take 40 to get there.....(because I was in a trance watching my tank.... you all know what I mean).. well I ran out the door....85 down the freeway made it to work... (this was monday night) well at work I slipped and fell and had to go to the hospital and the drugged me up and stuff.. when I got home tues morning at 11 I just went to sleep.... woke up about 12 at night (tues night) well all last night I've been up...... Well I'm like what the hell is that smell.... it literally smelled like something died in my house........... well I thought it was my sump pump in my basement cause that's where I put my dirty aquarium water and then it's pumped outside.... well I ran hot hot hot water through it thinking it will kill anything that would be smelling like that.............. WELL it didn't so all through out the night I've been pouring bleach in my drains ...... WELL just a few minutes ago I found out what it is............ I forgot to put the fish food back into the freezer... it was laying next to the tank in a grocery bag....stinking up a storm.......................................
:scared:
Thought I would share this stupid story.... the moral is...don't forget to put your frozen fish food back in the freezer for almost 2 days

dragonzim

Been there, done that. Nothing like the scent of a defrosted tray of mysis cubes and krill to wake you up!!!

vpotts28

Funniest part of the story is that you were driving 85 through the suburbs of Cleveland, slipped and fell, landed in the hospital with blunt force trauma to god knows what, and all you're worried about is YOUR FISH FOOD!!!

cosguy23

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
Funniest part of the story is that you were driving 85 through the suburbs of Cleveland, slipped and fell, landed in the hospital with blunt force trauma to god knows what, and all you're worried about is YOUR FISH FOOD!!!

Yeah that is messed up now that I think about it.....