Pretty orange zoos for??

clarkiiclo

I have another frag just like this one with 25+ zoos. My camera doesnt even come close to the color. They are a really pretty bright orange, some have siver mouths. The rock is about 2.5" long by 2" wide.
I am interested in true blue mushrooms but I will entertain other offers. I am looking for items for my new nano.
Please post a pic if you can.
Thanks!!

darknes

I'd be interested.
I'm fragging some spotted mushrooms, now, but they won't be ready for a little bit.
Here's a pic of the mother colony:

crazy4reefs

i dont know if you are interested but i would be willing to trade a few of my blues for just a few polyps of the orange with the silver mouths zoo's. let me know.

darknes

Sorry to hijack, but tuningvis,
are you willing to trade or sell a frag of your greenstripe mushrooms?
jesse7876 at yahoo.com

T

tuningvis

Originally posted by Darknes
Sorry to hijack, but tuningvis,
are you willing to trade or sell a frag of your greenstripe mushrooms?
jesse7876 at yahoo.com

whatcha got :)
sorry bout the hijacking

wet9500

I'm intrested in getting just about any color shroom's or frags I'm getting ready to start adding to my tank and I'd love to know people out there have and are willing to sell.
Thanks
wet9500@aol.com

funkyman

Those orange zooz are very nice. I'd love to add some to my tank. I have some extra pieces of candy cane coral if you'd be interested. Some of the pieces even have the start of some type or red zoo? I've been meaning to find out what kind, but haven't had time.
I also have some purple star polyps, green star polyps, pulsating xenia, and yellow polyps I could frag, but I'm just getting my feet wet (no pun intended) with fragging.
I really get into the simple stuff like mushrooms and zoos.
I can post a pic when I get home if need be. I'm at work right now.