Priced to sell!! TWO Tunze 6025s!

nietzsche

I'm trying to make room around the house. I have two tunze 6025s with the new C-clips replaced by Roger from Tunze. They both have modded shrouds and can be bought for i believe 5 dollars each. These were used on my 28g for SPS and did a great job. I really hate selling these since they cost almost 70 bucks each, but I just don't want to keep stuff around the house. Loved these pumps.
I will provide pictures tomorrow. One needs a shroud replaced since the mod removed too much plastic but is held on by a ziptie and glue.
I'm asking 90 shipped for them and both come with everything you need including the manuals.
PM me, I respond fastest to PMs. Paypal Only

stdreb27

that isn't a bad price, I've seen these go for 70 dollars used. Where were you a couple months ago when I was setting up my tank?

nietzsche

At Reef Central, lol. I love these pumps but I need to make room and need some money for my text books before school starts

nietzsche

BTW this is back to pending to someone at -- but there's a person waiting in line after the person from --. If anything changes I will let you guys know