Pro Wet/Drys

piper01

I think I have settled on a wet/dry system for my 90G fish only tank. It is made by Aquaclearaquatics.com. It comes with a built in protein skimmer all I need is a return pump. Which would you recommend?

mpls man

depending on how creative you are with building you could build a sump and refuge and get a skimmer for probally less and get a better skimmer, i bought a all-in-1 at 1 time and i have all seperates now, euro reef skimmer, and refuge , and sump all from a 40 gal tank, of course the skimmer is seperate, but you can get a more affordable skimmer for the money you want to spend.
JMOP

granny

To answer your original question, The mag drive pump is outstanding. Can be used in sump or plumbed outside-quiet, comes with a pre-filter and gives outstanding service. They probably sell them on this site, but also at **************.com
You will need the MD 9 or 12 which runs around $75-$100.

granny

To answer your original question, the Mag Drive pump is outstanding. It can be used int he sump or plumbed outside. It is quiet, efficient and reliable.
They probably sell them on this site, also at **************.com
You would probably need the MD 9 or 1200 on yours and that runs around $75 to $100