Problems with a type of copepod in dwarf seahorse tanks?

Hey everyone. Ive got a question. Has anyone had any problems with Tigger Pods in dwarf seahorse tanks?
I got my first dwarfs in January. Tank was cycled. No live rock or sand. Just two snails and three dwarf seahorses. They were CB and acted healthy. They got daily feedings of BBS and enriched BBS. In febuary i bought tigger pods and added quite a few to my tank. Thats when all the problems started. My horses started itching themselves against plants and turned a pale color and breathed rapidly. Then they died one by one. I ordered 3 more from a different supplier and the same thing started happening. I gave them a fresh water dip plus treated with rid ich plus. They went bck to normal for a few days then started scatching and acting crazy again. I only had one female left when i decided to redo the entire set up and start all over. I put tigger pods and BBS in a seperate tank with her in it. She kept acting that way so i decided to do a freshwater dip on her and remover all the copepods and ever since then i havent seen her act sick scratch or breath rapidly. And to this day i still have her. Healthy and happy. Im thinking about ordering more dwarfs soon. So did anyone have an expierce like that with the tigger pods?