Procrastinate On Taking Out Harmfull Hitchhikers That Eat Your Zoo's

M

metalhead

I have zoos, currently being eaten, i saw the snails redhanded, figured id get them later, i havent seen them since...

morval

Ya If You See A Harmfull Hitchiker Get It Out Right Then ! Or It Will Disappear From Your Sight But Keep Killin Ur Stuff

ophiura

By the same token, don't overreact. Many people go crazy going after this or that (bristleworms, asterina stars) and they are actually causing no trouble at all.

tinmanny

I have monties and some were in my tank. And from a foregin source I now have nudi's that eat them. Under a mag glass I see them and there eggs now if I see white on a monti for 24 hrs the coral comes out and I operate to remove them physicaly from the spot and then I look the coral over real good to be shure there are no more but I will still find more in a month or so again point is if I got them the first time I saw them they would be gone for good
my new Motto is stydy it decide good or bad and let it go or kill it within 24 hrs or less and the net this sight included will help yu find the answer so search and act fast