Propogation Tank Flow Shelves

jasenhicks

I built a few of these for propigation tanks i never got setup, so i figured id sell them. They were intended for a 20L prop tank as flow diverting shelves that you hook a closed loop to or a return pump to. They work really well, and were only used with test flow.
http://www.hrrc.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=424
29" Long
9" to the top shelf
5" to bottom shelf
10" deep
The flow goes in all directions, and as shown in the demo (just a low pressure garden hose) it will work wonders for creating a diverse flow pattern. I will be selling this one for a low low price of only.... $45. These are not only going to be great for prop tanks, but also for a base for your regular tank. Think.... flow coming in through the rock work attached to one of these bad boys! I can make any size, shape. You give me the idea, ill build it.
How it works? Well the return from a pump comes into the top part and is forced through the shelves then out the many holes in the pipes, creating a good flow for your tank, vice one wide or narrow flow from the locline we all use. Good for use with a closed loop, or your return pump! Check out the pictures in the link above.
Jasen

jasenhicks

:( Dang... guess ill have to put them up elsewhere... when i get home from work tommorow ill redirect the link to the personal website. Feel free to sign up at our boards, its free :) and we have a lot of good guys/gals,tips and tricks there.
jasen