Protein Skimmer, Pump, Powerhead, Wavemaster Pro and MORE FOR SALE

pappa d

Alright, well since im having no luck selling my tank with all the gear completly i'm going to offer some stuff individually and see the responses i get. by the way, my previous thread was "Entire 58G Oceanic Reef Ready Tank/Supplies in IL ". so here is the gear that i am getting rid of, this is also not including shipping(which im sure isn't alot at all). so make some offers people!
I have a Berlin Classic Venturi Protein Skimmer with Rio 2500HP pump that I will sell for $90
I will sell my Iwaki Pump - WMD 30 RLXT
for $80
I have a pretty new Tunze Nanostream 6025 Powerhead
(with box and instructions) as well for $40
I am also willing to sell my WaveMaster Pro by Red Sea
(I still have the box for it too) for $80
Plus, if anyone's still interested I will do everything I just listed, plus my two 55w power compact lighting ballasts(with 2 new 55W / 65W 10,000K, 22" daylight, and 2 new 55W / 65W Blue 7100K, 22" actinics),
and also include the DIY sump
that i have always used with the tank which works nicely and of course the 58 gallon Oceanic reef ready tank with oak stand
itself all for $350
!!!! if you want pictures of the tank/stand/lighting go to my other thread thats titled "Entire 58G Oceanic Reef Ready Tank/Supplies in IL". and for the complete set up deal it will be pick up only from IL, unless you want to pay for shipping?

pappa d

here are the pictures of everything. if you want to see more look at my previous thread "Entire 58G Oceanic Reef Ready Tank/Supplies in IL" or ask me for different pic. thanks-

pappa d

by the way the tunze powerhead has that algae/coraline on it but can be cleaned up very easiily if you would like. and in this picture of the wavemaster it looks dusty and whatnot because i took it while the tank was running before i cleaned everything out so its all nice and clean now!

B

bellaroxio

Originally Posted by Pappa D
is anyone interested in any of these items?
Let me know. Thanks

pappa d

the sump is like 10-20 gallons big, i know thats a big range but it can hold 20 gallons i think but when its filled up to the right levels only requires about 10 if i remember correctly and i wasn't even planning on selling it because it was made for the tank and a DIY project but if you would be interested i could put up some pics and work out a fair price

pappa d

Originally Posted by dholmblad
I have $35 to 22124 for the nano stream.
i will have to get back to you on that offer because someone is interested in couple of theses items as a package deal. i will let you know though as soon as i find out if it goes though

pappa d

heres a picture of the sump. it also has a thing for auto top offs on it which i have no clue what its called, its the part that floats on the water and bobbs when it gets lower and what not (sorry for the complete ignorance, i've never actually set up ato) in this picture theres also the berlin classic protein skimmer in it which if your trying to set up a tank works great. i could give you that protein skimmer & its pretty new pump with the sump for $120. i'll get dementions on the sump tomorrow if your still interested. let me know-

pappa d

Originally Posted by Clownfishlover
How big is the sump? How much is it? Can you post a full pic of it please?
are you still interested in the sump, or how about that sump/protein skimmer package?

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Pappa D
are you still interested in the sump, or how about that sump/protein skimmer package?

I might be...what are looking to get for the package...

pappa d

Originally Posted by NigerBang
I might be...what are looking to get for the package...
sorry, what do you mean? how much?

pappa d

ok, i just measure the sump and the dementions are 20" x 15.5" x 16.5". so it is capable of holding aprox. 22 gallons of water. But, when it is running i would say it only fills up to somewhere around 10 gallons. The Red Sea protein skimmer is 21" tall, the base is 6" and the distance from the back of the protein skimmer to where the pump ends is 14". I am willing to sell these two items together for $120, the protein skimmer alone i will sell for $90. hope that clears up any confusion