Protein skimmer question

drewdog82

Does anyone know of a good hang on the tank protein skimmer, one that does not require a sump????
Does coralife make one? How is it???

reefrobert

I have been looking into coralife skimmer, does anyone have one of the 65 gal ones.
want to put it on a 20 gal long. do they work good?

magooo2

I purchased and installed the Coralife 125 about a month ago. It functions very well . I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality H.O.B. Style skimmer. In my opinion its only downfall was the size of the pump inside the tank along with the container to stop the swell of micro bubbles. It is quite large to hide.

kelly shaw

i got a coralife super skimmer 65. it works great. like was said, i think its only downfall is the size of the pump and the bubble difuser box. but as far as the function it is awsome. i am hoping to add a sump just for the reason of getting rid of the stuff hanging on the tank.

adamsr10

I've never used or experienced the coralife HOB skimmer but I know the Remora and BakPak are good skimmers.. I currently have the BakPak 2R+ but will be switching to the Remora soon... depending on the size of your tank you might want to get the Remora Pro