Protein skimmer suggestions,..

vtecbro007

Okay you guys i left the hobby about 8 months ago sold all ma equipment now i wanna get back into it with better stuff and im going all out mild reef with fish. im think about anywhere from 125 to 80 gal tank,...guessin about 300 watt heater,...a mag 9.5 for return from sump or wet/dry 3 maxi jet 600 (180 gal/hr i think) but the protein skimmer is where im stuck i had a crapy protein skimmer on ma old tank and when it worked i was amazed at the clearity of the water but when it didnt it was gloomy. So i need to know what you guys think of the current market. i was think of the Kent Marine Nautilus TE Turbo, please comment.!

deeze

I had an Aqualine on my old 75 gallon and was satisfied but on my new 200 I got an AquaC. I basically schooled me on how bad my old Aqualine was. It's insane how effective it is. Quiet too.

stanlalee

stick with the consensus: ASM, Euro reef, Coralife needle wheel, AquaC, Tunze, ETSS. Between your budget, size requirements and personal preferences for features something of the bunch will stand out for you. For what the Kent cost I would get an ASM or Coralife instead.