Protein Skimmer

fordguy67

the other day i bought the fission nano skimmer and i hooked it up how it was supposed to be, but it was not producing any bubbles. so i hooked an air pump to the air line and it started to produce the foam. is that right or did i do sumthing wrong. if i did something wrong please explain how i can fiz it. i just started out and i really dont have a clue as to what im doing.

partsman

Originally Posted by fordguy67
the other day i bought the fission nano skimmer and i hooked it up how it was supposed to be, but it was not producing any bubbles. so i hooked an air pump to the air line and it started to produce the foam. is that right or did i do sumthing wrong. if i did something wrong please explain how i can fiz it. i just started out and i really dont have a clue as to what im doing.
you could do what i did ...................sell it on the bay - i also couldn't get it to work right for me - to much tinkering with resetting the height due to water evaporation in my nano and trying to squeeze it into a rear compartment - you'd have better luck putting a napkin on an elephant as a diaper ...lol
really though - some have had good luck with them - myself .............sold it and broke even..
it's far to easy to make water changes in a small nano than to waste so much time fooling around with the fission.
after all - i am the " partsman "
just my opinion guys !!!