Protein Skimmer

mag395

I have a coralife Super Skimmer and I like it. It does a good job but it is a little loud, it might be the way I have it installed though. Other people like the Red Sea Prizm skimmer. It is thin and can hang on the back of a tank easily. Both are good skimmers.

chipmaker

Coralife Super skimmer. MIne is quiet, so evidently the way mag395 has it installed is the reason its noisey. None of my 6 CSS's is noisey at all...

lion_crazz

The best for small to medium sized tanks are Aqua C Remoras, Excaliburs, and Coralife.
Stay away from Red Sea, Bak-Pak, and SeaClones.

drose

I have the SeaClone and it works great. The one that does seem to have the best reputation, though, is the Aqua C Remora. If you can afford it, go for that one.

kronnk7

I have two Super Skimmers and I love them. They do a very good job and they're not that much money. I would highly recommend them. JMO

omgsaltwat

Originally Posted by theappe
its brand new. Its the COralife SS 65. 70$ plus shipping.
I just checked I can get a new one at my LFS for $75 and no shipping... Good luck with your sale..

threed240

im running an Excalibur, and it is great. I put it on my 10 until I get my 55 up and running. So I'll see how well it does on a 55. It keeps my 10 pristine!